Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simona19

Party Cake

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Wow. That looks very good and rich. What is egg snow? Is that when you whip the whites? Did you mean to add the snow to the egg yolks (because the whites would be already whipped)?

Proofreader, copy editor, herb gardener and an evolving gluten-free cook.

Had a reaction to wheat, oats, rye, and barley in a lab test done by a homeopathic doctor in 1997. Have been mostly gluten-free since then. Also highly allergic to MSG.

Here's a quote I ran across when researching self-advocacy for children with special needs that I like: "Our subconscious picks up on each positive action we take on our own behalf, lifting the spirit and deepening our self-respect." Kat James

Wow. That looks very good and rich. What is egg snow? Is that when you whip the whites? Did you mean to add the snow to the egg yolks (because the whites would be already whipped)?

Yes. Sorry for misunderstanding. I translated this from words to words and it looks like it came out little add.

You need to whip the whites to the point that they wouldn't move and preserve their fluffiness when you mix them with the egg yolk mixture.

If you don

Yes. Sorry for misunderstanding. I translated this from words to words and it looks like it came out little add.

You need to whip the whites to the point that they wouldn't move and preserve their fluffiness when you mix them with the egg yolk mixture.

If you don

Proofreader, copy editor, herb gardener and an evolving gluten-free cook.

Had a reaction to wheat, oats, rye, and barley in a lab test done by a homeopathic doctor in 1997. Have been mostly gluten-free since then. Also highly allergic to MSG.

Here's a quote I ran across when researching self-advocacy for children with special needs that I like: "Our subconscious picks up on each positive action we take on our own behalf, lifting the spirit and deepening our self-respect." Kat James