Tsblanzy21

Dr. Schulze Super Food

Rate this topic

Hello All,

My mom's has recently been diagonised as a celiac and the change in diet has really helped her. She's been taking Dr. Schulze's Super Food for many years (and swears it's what has kept her going). However, it does contain barely and wheat grass. I know that the grass itself does not contain gluten, but wheat and barely grass have increased odds of cross-contaimantion. And I have read on other forums that many still react to the grass. Does anyone have any experience with this particular item? Or any experience with wheat and barley grass in other substance? She'd be willing to change to a different type of superfood as well, if anyone has a recommendation that they know is gluten free.

Thanks!!

She really should switch to something without wheat and barley grass.

No recommendation for a different one, but oh goodness yes, she should drop it. I had sprouts that just happened to be sold next to wheat grass, where it turned out the spoon was shared between the sprouts and the wheat grass, and wow was I sick as a dog. I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole. Just ouch!