Sam'sMom

When Your Posts Are Answered

Rate this topic

If you post something and then want to know if there has been an answer, is there some way to see that without going all the way back into the forum to see? I ask because sometimes I don't remember exactly which category I posted in. Also, there is that little box next to my name on the top that always says "0" and you have no notifications. I would think an answer to your post might count as a notification. If not, what is this?

Thanks for your help.

Above the posts when viewing a topic there are three blue buttons. Click the one that says, "Watch Topic." You will be presented with options for being notified about replies.

Hi guys...I've just been going to my name in the upper right hand corner and clicking on the little arrow (dropdown button). then I click on "my contents".It then shows me everything I've been involved with wether I started it or just posted a reply.

I usreally do that before anything else...unless its to check my profile for messages or to see who's been checking me out! but thats on the same drop down. I've found it VERY convenient. :D

• Upvote 1

Hi guys...I've just been going to my name in the upper right hand corner and clicking on the little arrow (dropdown button). then I click on "my contents".It then shows me everything I've been involved with wether I started it or just posted a reply.

I usreally do that before anything else...unless its to check my profile for messages or to see who's been checking me out! but thats on the same drop down. I've found it VERY convenient. :D

LOL That works only when you can actually CLICK on anything in the drop down menu. I have been trying for about 30 mins and it FINALLY let me. Every time I try to access the drop down menu it flicks away and sends me to my profile.

LOL That works only when you can actually CLICK on anything in the drop down menu. I have been trying for about 30 mins and it FINALLY let me. Every time I try to access the drop down menu it flicks away and sends me to my profile.

Well thats certainly not right! Maybe one of the Moderators can help you on that!

In the mean time, If you get transfered over to your profile....under your Avitar on the far left side is VEIW MY CONTENTS..click and you will (or rather SHOULD) be sent to a list of everything you've posted or responded to! GOOD LUCK! :D:D:D

Also if you have something that needs imedeate attention...(especialy on TECH SUPORT)

theres a QUICK REPLY button for a SPEEDIER responce!

If you are still having trouble you might want to re-post and re -phrase(some thing like"every time I want to open my drop down box I get sent to profile-HELP ME PLEASE!!!")then hit QUICK REPLY...who evers moderating at that time should be able to help you!!! Sorry I couldn't help more...but I'm not a moderator! LOL... :rolleyes::P:D

(a moderator can talk to the higher ups in control of programing...sounds like a glitch or something...maybe they can have a look and tweek it...get it working right) :)