Rate this topic

Six months ago my tTg was 300+ and off the charts (less than 15 is normal). I shocked my doctor when my tTg went down to 53.1 after just three months of being gluten free (he said sometimes it can take 6 months to see any difference at all).

I just got the results from my 6 month blood test - 30.9. I was a little disappointed that they only went down 22 points after the first big dip, but my doctor said he is very pleased with my progress and that sometimes as the level gets closer to normal it can slow down and take a little longer. I'm very careful about my diet and CC, so I've gotta recognize this as an accomplishment (at least it didn't go up!). I'm hoping that when I go back in four months I might be able to get it down to below 15. :)

So I'm getting better! Just wanted to share my good news :)

Congratulations! Hopefully when I repeat my tests in a few months I'll have similar results! :)

Six months ago my tTg was 300+ and off the charts (less than 15 is normal). I shocked my doctor when my tTg went down to 53.1 after just three months of being gluten free (he said sometimes it can take 6 months to see any difference at all).

I just got the results from my 6 month blood test - 30.9. I was a little disappointed that they only went down 22 points after the first big dip, but my doctor said he is very pleased with my progress and that sometimes as the level gets closer to normal it can slow down and take a little longer. I'm very careful about my diet and CC, so I've gotta recognize this as an accomplishment (at least it didn't go up!). I'm hoping that when I go back in four months I might be able to get it down to below 15. :)

So I'm getting better! Just wanted to share my good news :)

Congrats!!!! You must be doing all of the right things! I'm sure it's very satisfying to see results - staring at you right on the paper! Now use this as motivation to keep on track! :D