CaseyF

Dh & Make Up

Rate this topic

I was diagnosed with Celiac in August of this year and since going gluten free (September 1st) my DH has cleared up almost all the way (it was AWFUL!) I still get a little spot here or there, if I cook something with gluten for my family or accidentally get glutened. I stopped wearing makeup because I can FEEL my skin getting angry as soon as I put it on. Well, I'm feeling pretty crappy and I really would like to wear A LITTLE BIT of make up again. I was just wondering if anyone here uses Bare Minerals and what their experience is with it and their DH? Or what kind of make up is good to use with DH? I know everyone is different but I am lost at this point.

Hi Casey,

Welcome to the forum. I can't help with your question because I haven't worn makeup since my teens - about 20 years - but am looking forward to others responses!! I guess my aversion to makeup was related to my dislike of bread, pasta, cake etc... Be nice to think I could use some after all this time. :)

Di

I was diagnosed with Celiac in August of this year and since going gluten free (September 1st) my DH has cleared up almost all the way (it was AWFUL!) I still get a little spot here or there, if I cook something with gluten for my family or accidentally get glutened. I stopped wearing makeup because I can FEEL my skin getting angry as soon as I put it on. Well, I'm feeling pretty crappy and I really would like to wear A LITTLE BIT of make up again. I was just wondering if anyone here uses Bare Minerals and what their experience is with it and their DH? Or what kind of make up is good to use with DH? I know everyone is different but I am lost at this point.

I used Bare Minerals and had no issues, except my skin is very oily and a liquid make up usually works better. I am now using a product called Repachage, I found it searching suggestions for gluten free makeup and I verified when I called to order that it was gluten free. So far I have been using it for 3 weeks, I really like their product too.