hspichke

Can You Hide Your Information?

Rate this topic

I would like to hide my information in my profile (address, phone number, etc..) is this possible?

It's hidden from everyone. You can see it and Admin can. Click on some others pictures and you will see what everyone else sees.

I just looked at yours. I saw a cute picture, email is private, no age or birthdate, no address, etc.

It's hidden from everyone. You can see it and Admin can. Click on some others pictures and you will see what everyone else sees.

I just looked at yours. I saw a cute picture, email is private, no age or birthdate, no address, etc.

Oh okay! I wasn't sure about that, thank you :)

I would like to hide my information in my profile (address, phone number, etc..) is this possible?

Because you answered this question, and you have such a cute picture, could you tell me how to put one similar to your cute picture, and how did you find it?

Because you answered this question, and you have such a cute picture, could you tell me how to put one similar to your cute picture, and how did you find it?

In the upper right your screen name appears, with a pull-down menu to the right. Click on it and select "My Profile."

When the profile page opens, click the blue "Edit my Profile" button. It is pretty intuitive after that.