smsm

Costa Rica?

Rate this topic

Hi, I can't seem to find any current threads on this topic. Anyone been to Costa Rica and stay at an all-inclusive resort? What was the experience? Any tips besides the idea of carrying the card to explain my diet? Thanks!

I had a fried who was the chef at the Four Seasons in Costa Rice, Jim Cassidy. Almost all of these types of 5 star resort chains worldwide are aware of requirements for celiacs. Some have vegan and raw food menus now too. A recent report I read said 12% of the guests have some special dietary requirement now. Gets easier and easier to travel! I would look at the places that interest you and just write the chefs directly. The good thing about costa rica is selection of unusual tropical fruit to try. Should be a lot of fun! Oh, BTW, I always bring the cards with me in a variety of languages.

Ken

Hi, I can't seem to find any current threads on this topic. Anyone been to Costa Rica and stay at an all-inclusive resort? What was the experience? Any tips besides the idea of carrying the card to explain my diet? Thanks!