GFNewbie2011

Archer Farms Chips Gluten Free?

Rate this topic

I think I checked with Target and they are not. There is a cross contamination issue.

Does anyone know if Archer Farms organic yellow corn tortilla chips are gluten free?

Wow, great timing on this question. Unfortunately, I think this is the first time I've been glutened by a product that had 'safe' ingredients. I'm not 100% sure, but it's highly suspect and I've found a few other threads where people have had bad reactions. I got sick about a month ago at a restaurant when I made a mistake. I usually feel better in a few days, but over the past few weeks my symptoms have continued and I was perplexed. I finally tried to evaluate anything else I've had different the past month and had a eureka moment sitting next to a bag of Archer Farms Blue Corn tortilla chips. I had bought them about the same time I originally got sick and have been eating them every couple days since. I threw the bag out immediately and have not had any in several days. Fingers crossed, I'm finally getting some relief after weeks of pain. This is an eye-opener for me after being on a gluten free diet for a year. If the product does not say gluten free on it, then you never know. I will certainly not be eating any Archer Farms products from now on.