Rate this topic

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and fairly new to being celiac, or at least knowing I am. The pregnancy triggered it. My concern is that my 18 mo old son came down with bells palsey facial paralysis. Its almost healed now. THANK GOD IT HEALS! But I have notice a very consistent connection between symptoms and wheat consumption. Has anyone heard of this before?

celiac can spawn a number of autoimmune diseases--I wouldn't be surprised if he also has celiac. Do you know if he does?

By the way, if he needs help restoring the muscle strength in his face, send me a PM, and I'll describe a method for doing so.

Wonderful! I am new to this. What's a PM?

A personal message (PM) is a communication between two people on the board. It is also known as a Personal Conversation.

Peter is right--what I meant was a "personal message" that can be sent through the Forum. The method I mentioned is one that I developed myself...so it's proprietary, and I don't wish to share it publicly. However, if it would help your son, I'm willing to share the information with you.