Silencio

Gourmet Olympic Meats Pork Sausages (Costco)

Rate this topic

Anyone know if these are gluten free? I cant find any info about them. It says on the package soy flower and the sausages I used to buy before diagnosed were wheat flour.

I guess nobody tried these. Does anyone have any idea how I could contact Gourmet Olympic Meats?

I guess nobody tried these. Does anyone have any idea how I could contact Gourmet Olympic Meats?

I just did a Google search. Is this the right company? Mitchell's Fine Foods There is a contact button at the top.

I haven't eaten those sausages but if you are having trouble finding some, you are in luck! Do you ever go to the Strathcona Market Saturdays? If so, go to the Irvine Farms booth - all their sausages and stuff are gluten free and are amazing. We love them so much we actually drive three hours to get them. The producer is from northern England and is making his famous Cumberland sausages here. They taste exactly like those we've had in England. If you go to his website they are also available at a couple of stores in town.

I haven't eaten those sausages but if you are having trouble finding some, you are in luck! Do you ever go to the Strathcona Market Saturdays? If so, go to the Irvine Farms booth - all their sausages and stuff are gluten free and are amazing. We love them so much we actually drive three hours to get them. The producer is from northern England and is making his famous Cumberland sausages here. They taste exactly like those we've had in England. If you go to his website they are also available at a couple of stores in town.

I know of the Market. I have never been there. I just looked up the website. Sounds awesome "No wheat, dairy, nuts, eggs or soy is used in any of our products" Thanks a lot for letting me know. I will for sure check it out sometime soon.

@ sa1937: I found that site too. Im not sure if its the same or not. I cant find the product on the site. Thanks for the reply.

I know of the Market. I have never been there. I just looked up the website. Sounds awesome "No wheat, dairy, nuts, eggs or soy is used in any of our products" Thanks a lot for letting me know. I will for sure check it out sometime soon.

@ sa1937: I found that site too. Im not sure if its the same or not. I cant find the product on the site. Thanks for the reply.

I hope you get to the market and enjoy the sausages as much as we do. Irvine also supplies pork for a few of the top restaurants in Edmonton. Cumberlands are our favourites followed by the brats. We also buy back bacon and ham from him.

At the market there is a gluten-free baking vendor! They sell lots of yummy gluten-free treats. The market is definitely worth going to for its beautiful vegetables (market gardens during the winter) and herbs. It is huge and can take a good hour or two to go through.

I hope you get to the market and enjoy the sausages as much as we do. Irvine also supplies pork for a few of the top restaurants in Edmonton. Cumberlands are our favourites followed by the brats. We also buy back bacon and ham from him.

At the market there is a gluten-free baking vendor! They sell lots of yummy gluten-free treats. The market is definitely worth going to for its beautiful vegetables (market gardens during the winter) and herbs. It is huge and can take a good hour or two to go through.

Every time you leave a post im learning more and more about everything lol. Thanks a lot!

Every time you leave a post im learning more and more about everything lol. Thanks a lot!

Good! The market is huge, even in winter. We'll be there in two weeks to pick up more goods from Irvine Farms amongst other stuff.

If you are into Asian food/cooking, T&T is wonderful. Just a tip - should you ever need white rice flour, it is better to buy at an Asian store as it is finer, not to mention cheaper.

We know Edmonton quite well so if you are looking for ingredients or a restaurant or whatever, just let me know. :)