carteblanche

From New York To Dc - Charlotte-Atlanta-Jacksonville-Orlando

Rate this topic

Hey there,

I finally got around to actually sign up and not just look on other peoples posts :)

Ok this is a long shot but its so crazy that it might actually work: ;)

I'm an Austrian Graphic Design Student who lives in NYC and I ve been gluten free for a little bit over a year now. I ve managed it pretty well so far but now I wanna bring it to the next level and go backpacking after this college semester to see a little bit of the US.

My only problem is that I m not really comfortable staying in a hostel besides the fact that only DC has hostels anyways so I was wondering if any of you guys accept couchsurfers for just 2-3 days. I will definitely pay u for each day I m staying as long as it is less than hotels. I know that there is couchsurfer.com but I couldn't find any celiacs and I m not comfortable staying with non celiacs.

I know it is always a risk associated with taking in people you don't know but I can verify my information and besides I will leave the house whenever you out too (I mean I wanna see other states and not your home haha)

Here is my Backpacking Route:

May 27th - 30th Washington DC

May 31st - 1st Charlotte

June 1st - 4th Atlanta

June 4th - 6th Jacksonville

June 6th - 7th Orlando

If any of you are willing to give me a roof under my head please let me know. And maybe we can even start our own celiac couchsurfing society.

C'mon guys help a fellow adventures celiac and make the world a better place for all of US haha

Thank you for reading my post.

Ben

Try couchsurfing.org for places where people will let you crash on their couch. Probably not gluten-free, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.