Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Allergic To Life

Rate this topic

I was wondering whether it was common that after three weeks to a month after going gluten free to develop alleriges or intolerances to new things.

The first two weeks i felt great and now it seems like im allergic or intolerant to everything. I cant even drink lactose free milk or soy milk. I get very nauseas everytime i eat anything soy. I have been having facial, throat and tongue swelling. All i ate yesterday was yogurt corn chex and turkey slice with swiss cheese. Guess i will be eliminating all dairy and all my soy substitutes.

With the type of swelling you are describing you need to see your doctor. Do eliminate the dairy and soy and if the throat and tongue swelling happen again before you get to your doctor get to the ER right away. Do not drive yourself call an ambulance. Those are symptoms of an allergic reaction and can easily turn life threatening. Your doctor may want to prescribe you an epi pen.

• Upvote 1

With the type of swelling you are describing you need to see your doctor. Do eliminate the dairy and soy and if the throat and tongue swelling happen again before you get to your doctor get to the ER right away. Do not drive yourself call an ambulance. Those are symptoms of an allergic reaction and can easily turn life threatening. Your doctor may want to prescribe you an epi pen.

Thank you for your advice. I will be getting an epipen as soon as I can and will start allergy testing next week as i was told i musnt have any antihistamines three days before testing. Once again thank you for your response.