Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caselynn, we recently had a really long discussion about this...didn't you sign up the first time around? unsure.gif There are a bunch of us going. biggrin.gif

But if we go to L2T's house, we all need muu muus first 'cuz you know we'll all pig out!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think I did! Haha I'm just confirming my spot! ?

Hmm, can't make the trip myself, no muu-muu and not about to get one! :)

Razzle, you mentioned your throat being sore or swelled? Have you been checked for Hashimoto's thyroiditis yet? Hashi's is an autoimmune disease where the immune cells attack the thyroid. They can test your blood for the thyroid antibodies, I believe it is TPO antibodies. Especially with throat swelling, it would be a good thing to have tested. People with Hashimoto's sometimes get hyper-thyroid symptoms and sometimes get hypo-thyroid symptoms. They swing back and forth, real-life swingers! :)

Hmm, can't make the trip myself, no muu-muu and not about to get one! :)

Razzle, you mentioned your throat being sore or swelled? Have you been checked for Hashimoto's thyroiditis yet? Hashi's is an autoimmune disease where the immune cells attack the thyroid. They can test your blood for the thyroid antibodies, I believe it is TPO antibodies. Especially with throat swelling, it would be a good thing to have tested. People with Hashimoto's sometimes get hyper-thyroid symptoms and sometimes get hypo-thyroid symptoms. They swing back and forth, real-life swingers! :)

Haha that would actually explain a lot. It kinda fits. I will talk to the doc about that.