Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Help Again

Pick me up on the way, I think that's the best plan yet! Lol ?

Haha gluten-free cooking class field trip!

Gluten and Oat Free 6/'12

Dairy, Corn and Yeast free 7/'12

Nightshade Free, Candida diet & low salicylates 8/'12

Nightshades and carbs and sugars limitedly reintroduced, most salicylates now tolerated 9/'12

No longer Reacting to yeasty breads 10/'12

Test confirmed yeast overgrowth, back on Candida diet 11/'12

You only get one life so make it count.

Caselynn, we recently had a really long discussion about this...didn't you sign up the first time around? unsure.gif There are a bunch of us going. biggrin.gif

But if we go to L2T's house, we all need muu muus first 'cuz you know we'll all pig out!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think I did! Haha I'm just confirming my spot! ?

~**caselynn**~

Hmm, can't make the trip myself, no muu-muu and not about to get one! :)

Razzle, you mentioned your throat being sore or swelled? Have you been checked for Hashimoto's thyroiditis yet? Hashi's is an autoimmune disease where the immune cells attack the thyroid. They can test your blood for the thyroid antibodies, I believe it is TPO antibodies. Especially with throat swelling, it would be a good thing to have tested. People with Hashimoto's sometimes get hyper-thyroid symptoms and sometimes get hypo-thyroid symptoms. They swing back and forth, real-life swingers! :)

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul

Hmm, can't make the trip myself, no muu-muu and not about to get one! :)

Razzle, you mentioned your throat being sore or swelled? Have you been checked for Hashimoto's thyroiditis yet? Hashi's is an autoimmune disease where the immune cells attack the thyroid. They can test your blood for the thyroid antibodies, I believe it is TPO antibodies. Especially with throat swelling, it would be a good thing to have tested. People with Hashimoto's sometimes get hyper-thyroid symptoms and sometimes get hypo-thyroid symptoms. They swing back and forth, real-life swingers! :)

Haha that would actually explain a lot. It kinda fits. I will talk to the doc about that.

Gluten and Oat Free 6/'12

Dairy, Corn and Yeast free 7/'12

Nightshade Free, Candida diet & low salicylates 8/'12

Nightshades and carbs and sugars limitedly reintroduced, most salicylates now tolerated 9/'12

No longer Reacting to yeasty breads 10/'12

Test confirmed yeast overgrowth, back on Candida diet 11/'12

You only get one life so make it count.

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    snowywolf
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics