kenlove

Quinoa Type Troubles

Rate this topic

I wouldn't be terribly worried. Well, at any rate I personally am not worried. I buy quinoa that is a 3 type blend of white, black and red. The few times I've gotten sick from cc I've known nearly immediately so I would know if my quinoa was making me sick. So far the only side effect is the addition of a great new healthy food to my diet. I guess though I'll probably stick to buying the same kind I am now since I know it's safe. No point going around trying other brands or something just to find out it's one of those random 3 that may or may not actually be unsafe for us.

I've had a number of different types of the regular

but haven't played much with the others. Dont want to fix what aint broke!

I wouldn't be terribly worried. Well, at any rate I personally am not worried. I buy quinoa that is a 3 type blend of white, black and red. The few times I've gotten sick from cc I've known nearly immediately so I would know if my quinoa was making me sick. So far the only side effect is the addition of a great new healthy food to my diet. I guess though I'll probably stick to buying the same kind I am now since I know it's safe. No point going around trying other brands or something just to find out it's one of those random 3 that may or may not actually be unsafe for us.