kittty

Shooting Pain In Lower Back

Rate this topic

Lots of people are describing pain in the abdomen and back area, but for the last week I've been having on-again/off-again shooting pain in my lower back. It's slightly to the left of center, next to the hip. At first I thought it was a pulled muscle, but now it seems more like a pinched nerve. The pain is localized, but it's also making my whole left hip area feel achy (maybe from the way I'm having to sit and walk funny to compensate). It hurts the most when sitting.

I'm not sure if this is celiac related or not, but just thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced pain in that specific area.

Lots of people are describing pain in the abdomen and back area, but for the last week I've been having on-again/off-again shooting pain in my lower back. It's slightly to the left of center, next to the hip. At first I thought it was a pulled muscle, but now it seems more like a pinched nerve. The pain is localized, but it's also making my whole left hip area feel achy (maybe from the way I'm having to sit and walk funny to compensate). It hurts the most when sitting.

I'm not sure if this is celiac related or not, but just thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced pain in that specific area.

Kidney vs sciatica...?

I just looked up sciatica, and it sounds exactly like the pain I've been having. Thanks!

That's another thing to put on my list of questions for the doctor.