AmandaD

Kinda Freaking Out

Rate this topic

Hi guys,

I thought it was always gluten free before, but last night I took the Vick's Cold and Flu liquicaps. I called today and they said the only "confirmed" gluten-free products was the new nature fusion liquid stuff.

Has anyone ever had any trouble with the liquicaps. I took them once or twice earlier this month, too.

Thanks for your assistance (or at least helping me calm down!)

AmandaD

"Confirmed gluten-free" typically means that they have gone to the extra bother to test the finished product (or the ingredients) for gluten.

Other products are very often also gluten-free, but the manufacturer won't make a claim due to the possibility of undetected contamination from one of their suppliers. I'm cool with that.

Thank goodness you answered my question, psawyer - your answers are my most trusted!

(I've never had a reaction to the stuff, so I was stunned.)

"Confirmed gluten-free" typically means that they have gone to the extra bother to test the finished product (or the ingredients) for gluten.

Other products are very often also gluten-free, but the manufacturer won't make a claim due to the possibility of undetected contamination from one of their suppliers. I'm cool with that.

CELIAC DISEASE - so damn annoying!!!!

:D