Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have just started the paleo diet and i was at the store looking for some natural nuts to get to put on my salad, and just eat plain. I just went to the store and had a really hard time finding any kind of nuts that follow the paleo diet guidelines and are gluten free at the same time. i know that naturally, nuts dont contain gluten but on the back of the bags that i looked at, they all said something along the lines of: "this product was made in a facility that also processes WHEAT" along with other things like dairy, soy and peanuts. I think that i am very sensitive to gluten and i dont want to eat anything made in the same facility as wheat.

So does anybody know of any kind of nuts that i could get that are not made in the same facility as wheat, and are all natural also? and if so, where could i find them?

Thanks.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

I have just started the paleo diet and i was at the store looking for some natural nuts to get to put on my salad, and just eat plain. I just went to the store and had a really hard time finding any kind of nuts that follow the paleo diet guidelines and are gluten free at the same time. i know that naturally, nuts dont contain gluten but on the back of the bags that i looked at, they all said something along the lines of: "this product was made in a facility that also processes WHEAT" along with other things like dairy, soy and peanuts. I think that i am very sensitive to gluten and i dont want to eat anything made in the same facility as wheat.

So does anybody know of any kind of nuts that i could get that are not made in the same facility as wheat, and are all natural also? and if so, where could i find them?

Thanks.

Try nuts.com, seriously.

We use nuts.com too...after many problems with nuts processed on shared equipment.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hello everyone. I'm 46 and have suffered from a myriad of symptoms for the past 25 years (diarrhea/constipation, rashes, reflux, fatigue, mouth ulcers, allergy symptoms, eye inflammation, brain fog, pressure headaches, hearing loss, more recently...
    Looks like you have an immune response to gluten.  The endoscopy is to prove that immune response is actually causing damage to the small intestine.  If it is, then you have celiac disease. If the endoscopy doesn't show damage. you co...
    I have been through a year of severe joint pain, headaches and brainfog.  I have been through numerous tests and asked my primary care to check for celiac on a whim.  I have gotten the following labs back and was wondering if anyone can t...