Rate this topic

my neurological symptoms are now so severe, after many doctors and many tests, i was finally diagnosed with ALS.

but, the diagnosis was rescinded for several reasons…my tongue muscle is good; my breathing is good; and, after 6 years, i'm still here...

so, i'm back to being undiagnosed.

someone mentioned ataxia to me; if it is gluten ataxia, have i not been strict enough??

i'm afraid to get my hopes up again...

eleven years  ago  I to was  given  a death sentence  of ALS... Got my medical disability quickly  ....after  three  months  I was  able to  walk  &  talk  again & the  choking  became  less & less...I  was  brought  to  celiac  by  divine  intervention  &  never  heard  of  it  before that..., I  have  ups & downs   but  I'm alive.......In eleven years  I  have only  been glutened   once. I'm VERY strict  &  have loads of  other  problems( health issues)  & allergies.   again  it's   still all good  I'm alive!!!!!

I've  had  two friends  a male  & a  female  who both  got  a  ALS death  sentence  as well... one  lived  for  seven years  with a gluten-free  lifestyle,    a  good  life... the other  died  within  months &  would not  consider  a gluten-free  lifestyle...  only they  would  consider if a  medical  doc  suggested   it....when  the  end  was  near  they  said  I should have  followed  a gluten-free  diet  you both  are still going strong....

Honestly  I  don't  know  if  I  have ALS  or not  &  don't  fret  about it  because  I  got  eleven years to date  that we  thought  I would never see....for me  every day is a gift...... I take  nothing  for granted...

blessings

eleven years  ago  I to was  given  a death sentence  of ALS... Got my medical disability quickly  ....after  three  months  I was  able to  walk  &  talk  again & the  choking  became  less & less...I  was  brought  to  celiac  by  divine  intervention  &  never  heard  of  it  before that..., I  have  ups & downs   but  I'm alive.......In eleven years  I  have only  been glutened   once. I'm VERY strict  &  have loads of  other  problems( health issues)  & allergies.   again  it's   still all good  I'm alive!!!!!

I've  had  two friends  a male  & a  female  who both  got  a  ALS death  sentence  as well... one  lived  for  seven years  with a gluten-free  lifestyle,    a  good  life... the other  died  within  months &  would not  consider  a gluten-free  lifestyle...  only they  would  consider if a  medical  doc  suggested   it....when  the  end  was  near  they  said  I should have  followed  a gluten-free  diet  you both  are still going strong....

Honestly  I  don't  know  if  I  have ALS  or not  &  don't  fret  about it  because  I  got  eleven years to date  that we  thought  I would never see....for me  every day is a gift...... I take  nothing  for granted...

blessings

may i contact you in your mailbox?