Scott Adams

Depression Linked To Celiac Disease - Emaxhealth

Rate this topic

eMaxHealth

Depression linked to celiac disease

eMaxHealth

Several studies have found a connection between depression and celiac disease, but a clear cause and effect relationship has not been established. Some people who have this disorder also experience the symptoms of depression, and research indicates it ...

View the full article

Seriously? this is one of the most ridiculous articles I have ever seen posted here on c.com.

Of course unDXEd patients report depression...why? because  multiple vitamin and nutritional deficiencies and anemia will cause it....

but the headline--AS USUAL--is clearly inflammatory and misleading. 

I wonder...

why can't you stop the flow of these so-called "news articles". i.e.blurbs-----edit them out--- they do not offer anything past an inflammatory headline .....NO scientific or medical research is cited and no studies are offered that show how nearly everyone post -diagnosis is NOT DEPRESSED!!

i just recently spoke about the "news flow" on here on Gluten Dude's site when someone used one of these
generic news feed  articles to say that "even celiac.com says there is no such thing as NCGS!"

I defended this site, and I said to the poster, I think you are misreading the intent of the article, but it's not easy when the news articles flow through and people see them and use them as "evidence".

take a look!

http://glutendude.com/gluten-free-love-stories/kick-cancers-ass/

Ernest Wallo on August 26, 2014 at 12:46 pm said:

The big media keeps doing everything it can to ruin the Gluten Free diet. All I can say is G-Damn Dr. Peter Gibson in Australia.

Now Celiac.com is saying that Gluten Intolerance is false. http://www.celiac.com/articles/23737/1/Non-Celiac-Gluten-Sensitivity-Not-Holding-Up-to-Scrutiny/Page1.html