Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kareng

gluten-free Easter/passover Candy

This list doesn not contain every candy that is gluten-free.  But its a nice place to start.

http://celiac.org/live-gluten-free/gluten-free-lifestyle/2014-easter-passover-candy-list/?utm_content=buffera5464&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Edited to add - US candy

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Oh man I cannot stay away from those Cadbury Creme eggs.... nomnomnomnom

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

I'm a bit confused..  It states "Candies listed below are considered to be gluten-free by their United States manufacturers as of the date of this posting".  But, when was the posting?  The link includes the year 2014?   Is this the 2015 list under the old 2014 link?

http://celiac.org/live-gluten-free/gluten-free-lifestyle/2014-easter-passover-candy-list/

Thanks,

C

Join eNewsletter

It was the link they posted in Feb 2015 on Facebook. I guess you could ask the Celiac org about it? Maybe use the list as a starting point & check the ingredients before purchasing - which we should always do.

Join eNewsletter

They probably kept the same link so people don't go back and use old, outdated info.

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter