Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Zachm

Just a few more questions

Rate this topic

Does anyone else get the cramps and well, take away the m from cramps, at night? Each time I have had the horrible pains it has been then. Also, Ive had probably 15 "fits" where I get the "omg I might go to the ER" cramps at 4 am since the 3 months Ive been gluten free(never had the cramping diarrhea before I was told to go gluten free, though I have noticed that, okay I have had a drink with high fructose corn syrup tonight and corn has seemed to be in my diet around when the cramps come but they wouldn't contribute right? Between college and trying to get my concealed weapons permit(in NC it is an 8 hour class and range time) its so stressful. Heads up though, I know this isn't a gun forum, but if you are in a tricky state that requires a long seated class, and yes I know 8 hours isn't long, but in one seat in when your stomach is upset it is, but anyways certain states offer non resident CCW. In my "lovely" state I cant get a Utah CWP before I get my NC, but I can still get an AZ or VA and the VA is super easy to get, actually online classes for $20 for in states and non resident citizens. Anyways, I got off topic, but I digress. Thanks!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

You might have a corn intolerance.  Many members do.  You can develop them at any time.  I never knew that I had an intolerance to Xanthan gum (bread additive) until I started eating gluten-free bread.  Bothers me but not my hubby.  I bake without it and skip most gluten-free commercial bread, crackers and cookies.  

Avoid corn since you suspect it and keep a food diary.  Good luck!

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014

Anemia -- Resolved

Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter