Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Donna73

Just venting.....

Rate this topic

I am about 2 weeks post diagnosis.  Prior to diagnosis  I had been pretty miserable for a few months, with stabbing pain for hours after I ate.  I had been feeling pretty well since going gluten free.  Join pain disappeared.  Stomach pain disappeared.  Indigestion was a lot better, although I still had a little.  

Now....im back to square one.  I have spent the last 2 days with stomach pain.  Last night, I was doubled over.  All day...stabbing pain.  I keep thikning, what did i eat?  I have no clue.  I didn't eat anything with gluten. -- at least I don't think so.  I really thought that with my diagnosis, i would feel better...not just for a few days, but actually go back to "normal."  Its just so frustrating. 

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Might be a stomach bug. Might be food poisoning. (I just read an article yesterday that said I think, that one out of seven people suffer from food poisoning each year and a lot of them don't realize that's what it is.)

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

I went thru the same thing. It usually happened when I went out. Not necessarily to eat but even going shopping. Come to find out it was corn that was bothering me. I would go shopping and decide to buy myself a soda. 15 mins later i'd be in the bathroom. So yea corn is my demise. Then finding out soy was bothering me. As of right now I eat only one grain and that is gluten-free rice. I cannot say I am Paleo but I am almost Paleo.  Check into some of the stuff your drinking as well of what your eating. 

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Join eNewsletter