Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In
Alan71

Dominos

Rate this topic

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

First, it costs more to train employees in how to handle gluten free pizza products, and second keeping gluten-free dough around that might get tossed it it is not used is expensive.  But I am not even going to get into the safety of eating gluten-free pizza from Dominos.  Most celiacs avoid Dominos like the plague.  The risk for cross contact is very high.  I would not eat a pizza from there even if they paid me $100 dollars or pounds (okay maybe a million).  

I do not know where you live, but since you use British currency, Head over to Costa’s Coffee for a gluten-free chicken wrap.  Consider yourself lucky because in the US, Starbucks just eliminated their gluten-free breakfast sandwich.  ?

I get your frustration.  I am sorry.  Celiac disease sucks. But so does breast cancer, lupus, and any other illness you can name.  

Learn to make pizza or purchase a certified gluten-free frozen pizza and heat it yourself.  At least you you will get some pizza and you will not get a celiac flare-up.  

Hang in there!  

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test (DGP IgA only) and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Repeat endoscopy/Biopsies: Healed