Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BERNESES

I Think We're Going To Start Trying

Guest BERNESES

OK- boy do I feel silly...my DH just fixed my computer by whacking it. Who would have known? Anyway, you have all really inspired me. Thanks so much and I'll keep you posted (period now one week late????). Beverly

Oh Berneses! I am sooooooo keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Even my legs are crossed for you, (no, wait, they usually are crossed anyway, trying to keep the big D from coming out!!! LOL!)

:lol::lol:

Hugs and fertility prayers being sent your way! :D

Karen

Guest BERNESES

You guys are so sweet- looks like it's just the case of the missing period. I took an EPT today and it was negative. :( Oh well- there's next month. B

Guest BERNESES

Yep- and we'll have fun "practicing" in Turks and Caicos! I mean, snorkeling. yeah- that's what I meant :P

All our fingers are crossed for you for next month!

My husband and I are actually trying too. My period should start tomorrow....hope it doesn't. We are doing the whole timming thing. This is our first try.

Guest imsohungry

Just checking in on you ladies-

Late and missed periods are a mean trick for a woman trying to conceive. :rolleyes: But you just enjoy trying! B) Keeping my fingers crossed for you and all who are trying.

It took us seven months of trying...I peed on so many pregnancy test sticks...and ovulation sticks. It was worth it though! :P

Blessings and good luck! :)

Yea, it's no fun to get pregnant right away. You miss out on all those "playing hookey because you're ovulating" days. Just don't giggle when you "call in sick".

Have fun!

B)

Nancy