Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IronedOut

2006 Celiac Walk In Baltimore

I am looking at doing the one in Scranton PA. I was born and raised up in that area so I am familiar with it. This will be the first year I will be doing the walk. It would be nice to meet some people who understand exactly what we are going through.

Good for you. I wouldn't have had the energy to do this a year ago. My sister is a heart transplant survivor and we did the 1 mile Heart Association fun walk last year together. It was enough for both of us. But I think we're both ready for lots more now.

My husband has family in Baltimore, and it would be a good time to visit. Do you know anything about participants in wheelchairs? Sounds like it would be a fun experience . . .. Any help is appreciated . . . .Lynne

I am very interested in doing this....I agree it would be fun to meet some of the wonderful people from this site who also plan to participate....

My husband has family in Baltimore, and it would be a good time to visit. Do you know anything about participants in wheelchairs? Sounds like it would be a fun experience . . .. Any help is appreciated . . . .Lynne

Lynne - I don't know what the route is like but here is the link to the site. I'm sure if you called them, someone would be able to find out.

Turtle - I'm going so you can count on one face in the crowd. :)

Should we try and get a team together or just join as individuals and plan to meet up there?

Any interested parties can PM me for tactical planning.