This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

90% celiac symptoms in me last 27 years

Karav Appukuttan

Karav Appukuttan Newbie

I am 48 years old. Last 10 month in France. 4 months back I had upper body burning, stabbing pain and high blood pressure with difficulty to breath, I rushed to emergency but unfortunately they couldn't identify the problem in me. Just a week back I realized by searching on the net, it might be Celiac Disease caused me by hereditary ( I carry 95% the same symptoms . My mother passed away in her 40's. Celiac Disease symptoms. I could recollect.   Now I am taking a gluten free diet, still my breathing trouble, burning sensation on my upper body remains. Fortunately in the last 12 years, I was taking multivitamins like B6, B12,  zinc, calcium, magnesium, and ginkgo biloba. Past 1 year I haven't taken those vitamins. Everything medication got blocked here. The problem is no one understands what I say about my problems. Now  I don't know what to do.  Can anyone help me?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

trents Grand Master

I know that ginko biloba interacts with a lot of meds but are you sure that's true of B6, B12, zinc, calcium and magnesium? I wasn't aware of those others being a problem. What medications are you on? Do you have good health insurance? Are you a French citizen or do you have private insurance? What resources are available to you? Sounds like you might have other medical problems in addition to possible/probable celiac disease. I would ask your physician to order a blood work to check for celiac antibodies. Unfortunately, the tests will not be accurate if you are already eating gluten free.

Edited by trents
Karav Appukuttan Newbie
1 hour ago, trents said:
1 hour ago, trents said:

I know that ginko biloba interacts with a lot of meds but are you sure that's true of B6, B12, zinc, calcium and magnesium? I wasn't aware of those others being a problem. What medications are you on? Do you have good health insurance? Are you a French citizen or do you have private insurance? What resources are available to you? Sounds like you might have other medical problems in addition to possible/probable celiac disease. I would ask your physician to order a blood work to check for celiac antibodies. Unfortunately, the tests will not be accurate if you are already eating gluten free.

I have health insurance. I don't have any lungs,heart, or blood clot problems. It has been checked over here. That's why they said I don't have any problems. It's all about my mind. When I start taking fruits and vegetables sometimes I feel better again, stomach upset , motion with pain, numbness in hands and legs, feeling cold, breathing trouble starts. 

I am an Indian. Two days back I bought magnesium and B12 (oxygen in blood ) When I loose energy trip i take magnesium tablets. Ginko i used for my memory loss. 

I got an appointment with a Gastroenterologist in November here. please go through the below details. Please....

History of hereditary cases
My mother passed away in her 40s. She had almost all of the symptoms, issues and issues as well as the common health issues of my symptoms. That I am noted below for myself. Both of my mother's kidneys damaged 90%, there were still no symptoms of kidney disease in her. She had difficulty breathing in the final stage, breathing with oxygen for a week, coughing up blood, sight goes back and forth after blood transfusion (2 times), blood pale in color, in a week , She died.
She had chronic pain, headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, stomach pain, skin pain, etc. Her tooth completely disappeared when she was 18 or 19, and she was using an artificial tooth.
No one could identify his real problems. All the doctors have ignored or confirmed that any kind of pain and difficulty in the body is that it just doesn't feel real. They couldn't find any cause or problem in it.
Just six months before his death, kidney problems were diagnosed. His blood pressure went up and down. She suffered from chronic pain. She did not have any symptoms similar to kidney failure. Urination was normal, not much swelling in the body, face, or legs. It's a big question in front of me that what was the root cause of his death?
My mother's family members (sister mothers and their children) have stomach issues, neck issues, fatigue-weight gain, missed periods and dental issues, etc., as far as I know.

SYMPTOMS since childhood

1. At the age of two (approximately), the left leg was paralleled. During the three-month treatment, we started to move the leg. (Discontinued drugs) Limping up to 6 years.

2. Sleep disorder: - lack of deep sleep (delta stage). The night is full of dreams, scary, scared, crying, talking, whispering, wild animals and the action like climbing, jumping, running, flying and all the dreams seeing the repetition and the chase related to one or the other dreams. Until now.

3. Common cold and cough up to about age 19. Automatically disappears. And later it comes and goes.

4. Headache, leg, hand, total bone pain, painful muscle spasm and twisting of the legs, both legs are weak, stomach pain. Until now.

5. Menstrual cycle (adolescent) - irregular, painful or absent. (Did the check and scan, but all the doctors say, no problem.

6. 19 to 20 years old - Chronic diarrhea has started, even though I drink water, I lose control of my movements and cause dehydration. Anxiety / depression / discolored teeth / bloating and gas / abdominal pain / nausea and vomiting / headaches and migraines / fatigue / weight loss / loss of tooth enamel / itching / joint pain / sore mouth / thin bones / tingling and numbness / too watery stools. oily and fragrant.

Chronic diarrhea continues about 8 years (1999) after diarrhea or constipation changes vice versa. If I had food at the same time or while eating, I have stomach bloating, pain or upset, the urgency to move on. The amount of stool is higher than the food I have eaten. With the same previous symptoms. Due to this problem, I cannot go anywhere outside.

7. At the age of 26, the doctors rejected my case with no reason and closed the file declared by AUTO-IMMUNE DISORDER.

8. Left leg broken feet at age 28, calcium deficiency / osteoarthritis, my feet left broken (broken calcaneus bone, metatarsals are broken into small pieces, feet become flat, five toe bones (phalanges) broken joints and bend on left side Cuneiform bones, cuboid bone and navicular bone break and arch becomes flat Dislocated calcaneal joint depressed Calcaneal tuberosity lost, talus fracture Plantar fasciitis damaged On all phalanges, metatarsals, tarsi damaged.

Now it's been 20 years. Feet of the left leg is dislocated and prevent from making any kind of movements. Chronic pain and inflammation. Due to the malposition of the feet and ankle the pain worsens more in the left leg. My left leg ankle and feet are dislocated. (Please do a detailed examination on this subject with an orthopedic doctor)

9. At the age of 32, until I was 46 (since I arrived in France, it's over), I was doing Ayurvedic treatment for back pain, inflammation and swelling. Herbal medicine & Hot oil massages frequently, physiotherapy, hot water bath and steam bath

10. At the age of 33, I had a few teeth root canal done, few teeth have been removed and still few need to be removed.

1. At the age of 35, the body is partially paralyzed and regains mobility after Ayurvedic treatment after one year.

2. At the age of 35 or 36, partial loss of memory and three years under treatment with Ginkgo biloba
3. At the age of 38, after a lot of struggle, a rheumatologist reports having fibromyalgia

Regards

Karav

Scott Adams Grand Master

To me it seems that you have some pretty severe absorption issues that you should discuss with your doctor. It would probably make sense for them to check various vitamin and mineral levels in your blood, and even follow up and do celiac disease antibody tests to make sure you've been 100% gluten-free. If you eat out you should stop doing that for a while and focus on making your diet 100% gluten-free. You should keep a food diary to see if you have additional food intolerance issues.