• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

We live in a small town (2000 people), and of course everyone knows everything about you which can be a pain but at times it is wonderful. In this small area there are 3 of us who drive at least an hour just to buy our food. Until recently we just dealt with it. We have one tiny store but when he heard abput the problems I was having he agreed to look into getting gluten-free food in for us. All I have ti do is give him product names, UPC's, and my favorites and he will do his best. KUDOS to Tom.

Excuse the typos, I was so happy :D

What a wonderful caring store owner. Too bad, more aren't like him.

We live in a small town (2000 people), and of course everyone knows everything about you which can be a pain but at times it is wonderful. In this small area there are 3 of us who drive at least an hour just to buy our food. Until recently we just dealt with it. We have one tiny store but when he heard abput the problems I was having he agreed to look into getting gluten-free food in for us. All I have ti do is give him product names, UPC's, and my favorites and he will do his best. KUDOS to Tom.

Excuse the typos, I was so happy :D

What a great guy! Make sure you let him know that our bread is packaged to last a long time in case he gets concerned that he might have too much waste. Regular folks aren't used to seeing a 'use by' date on bread thats over a year away.

What a great guy! Make sure you let him know that our bread is packaged to last a long time in case he gets concerned that he might have too much waste. Regular folks aren't used to seeing a 'use by' date on bread thats over a year away.

tHANKS i WILL LET HIM KNOW :rolleyes: