• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

are all laundry detergents safe and if not what brands are safe same with fabric softners

and the only chicken i can find is tyson, i cant find any info on there website about what ones are gluten free i know there chicken tenders are but unfortunaly the store does not carry those they cary all the other tyson products though, anyone know what ones are safe????

USDA rule -- Anything that adds nutritional value to plain raw meat, such as beef, chicken, turkey, pork and so on, must be clearly listed in the ingredients. This includes wheat or barley. So to determine whether raw meat is gluten-free, all you have to do is read.

I've never found a plain raw chicken or turkey that has gluten.

I don't worry about laundry detergent myself but I don't remember any with gluten.

richard

We use Tide and Tide Coldwater in our house. I use Bounce free & clear for dryer sheets. I know Clorox & Clorox 2 are gluten-free also( according to the delphi list).

all the tyson they sell is like drumsticks, brests, legs, stuff like that and they are all in a solution, o well maybe i will buy some bring it home and take the risk