Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chgomom

A Really Embarassing Problem...

Its not really D....but a new development on that front.

Soft...yellow, and really foul.

I am also really nauseated and feel like I want to urp....constantly today.

I'm here at my desk....poised for the mad dash I hope to make if I can't keep talking myself down.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

I've had a cold....and some coughing.

In the past liver enzymes have been high, but my GI docs office said what I described is pretty common place for Celiacs? :blink::ph34r:

Quod me nutrit, me destruit

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

It took months for mine to be "normal" ... it was never exactly as you described, but I had d for months, off and on, after going gluten-free. Make the mad dash ... it needs to come out!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Well I mean the mad dash to throw up....I hate throwing up.

Doc says....since 2 mos ago...all my hep C and etc was normal outside of some slightly elevated liver enzymes.....she thinks its a bug....and the celiac.

She said unfortunately....its the nature of the beast.

Is yellow really though....

My skirt is also slightly tight...so maybe I will go home on lunch and change to pants.

Pale stools are common in celiac. If it's "sick yellow" and you're throwing up, too, that sounds like a bug. Sounds like an empty tummy still in the "eliminate everything" mode! Hope you're feeling better soon! I'd just go home and take a nap, if you can!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

I now take some silymarin (milk thistle extract) to prevent liver problems, help with any repair necessary...even though I have no idea whatsoever how my liver is...just taking this stuff to be on the cautious side. There are supposedly allergic reactions with silymarin sometimes, though...it might be common among people allergic to flowers in the daisy family; I can't remember now for sure.

I've read the same liver-reparing chemical is found in artichokes...so i eat a lot of them too.

I just wonder....since I am atill really new.....

With the malabsorption (told the GI doc my hair was getting brittle with out heavy conditioner )

And she said that could account for the color too??? :blink:

So much to learn...