Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green12

Heroes

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My son is watching this weeks episode right now. My husband and his friends have been playing a home-made role playing game of Heroes for over 10 years. They were a little upset to see all of their ideas on this show, but also strangely amused. LOL We're hooked!

1994 implanted with saline filled breast impalnts

1995 began getting sick with multiple symptoms, syndromes, etc. spent the next 10 years chronically ill

2005 found out I had faulty saline breast implants and was internally poisoned

2005 had implants properly removed with immediate 80% recovery of most symptoms

6/2006 started gluten free diet when digestive problems were not healing, even after agressively fighting candidiasis

8/2006 Enterolab results Fecal Antigliadin IgA 12 (Normal Range <10 Units)

"There are a million right ways and only one wrong way. It is wrong to think that your way is the only right way!"

I freaking love this show!

I think it is too ironic that the "time-bender" is named "Hiro"! :lol:

Great show, can't wait to own the season and watch them over and over and catch little things....

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

I freaking love this show!

I think it is too ironic that the "time-bender" is named "Hiro"! :lol:

Great show, can't wait to own the season and watch them over and over and catch little things....

I'm glad to see I am not the only one! They sure are out there though with the gore, which threw me a little at first.

I hope they air back episodes again, like they did this week, because I missed so much the first time through. Lots of little things to pick up on.

I love "Hiro", he's such a cutie.

I'm 2 episodes behind right now, but fell in love with the first episode. Thank goodness for a VCR. I will have to sit down and watch them this weekend.

I wonder how long it will take the cheerleader to realize her dad is going to kill her?

Ryan

Positive blood work May 06

Positive results with diet change