Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUGGESTIONS!!?!?!

good drinks, PLEASE!!!!

and shots....

~*~Mallory~*~

DX Anemic with Iron Deficiency & B12 Deficiency

DX Celiac via Blood Tests/XRays: October 26th 2006

Gluten/Wheat Free: October 26th 2006

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Mal:

Here's the good news....the Celiac Sprue Association came out with a revised statement, "All distilled liquors should be gluten free, due to the distilling process." But, a warning, your tolerance will not be what it was before your were gluten free. Choose wisely. :):)

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

My recommendation: Bard's Tale or Red Bridge beer. They're gluten free and delicious. I also like Parrot Bay coconut rum for rum n' cokes. Martini and Rossi Asti Spumanti is gluten free as well. Most wines are gluten free, you should always check with the company though. Many distilled liquors are also safe for Celiacs.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Mal:

Here's the good news....the Celiac Sprue Association came out with a revised statement, "All distilled liquors should be gluten free, due to the distilling process." But, a warning, your tolerance will not be what it was before your were gluten free. Choose wisely. :):)

I am sorry to say, that I will have to ammend my post. I usually drink Seagram's 7 and 7-up without issue. During a Christmas Party 24 hours ago, I was served Jim Beam and 7-up.....needless to say, I won't do that again. <_<

Please be cautious this holiday season.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien