Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PizzaGuy

Gluten-free Pizza In Cape Cod, Ma

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hmm, I thought the West Coast would have had a lot of gluten free options. Whenever you hear of the West Coast you hear about all the healthy options, unles maybe I am wrong.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Guest Norah022

I am from Cape Cod and it is absolutely amazing with celiac's whether it be restaurants or grocery stores. All 3 of my grocery stores in town sell gluten free food and one will special order things for you.

Thank you thank you thank you! One of my best friends worked at BZ's in Dennisport the summer we graduated from college. i may drive down there just for pizza!

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

I think there are a lot of health conscious individuals out West. However, when it comes to celiac, the awareness is not as big as it is on the east coast. Give you a couple of examples, when I suspected I had Celiac, I went to my doctor and said

I went, I ate and it WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brought one home too! It's already gone!

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

The link in the original post in this thread is no longer active, and nobody has actually given the name and location of this place. (Cape Cod is a big place.) Can someone provide a few details?

Thanks in advance!

The link in the original post in this thread is no longer active, and nobody has actually given the name and location of this place. (Cape Cod is a big place.) Can someone provide a few details?

Thanks in advance!

Oh gosh- sorry I didn't see this sooner. Iit's BZ's Pizzeria and Mexican on Rte 28 in Dennisport. Here's the link: http://bzspizza.com/glutenfree.html

Have now been there 3 times- their pizza and attitude rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif