Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SheilaW

Great Ped Dr In Colorado Springs Co

Dr Crossley D.O. of Wee Care Pediatric's is just wonderful. She knew what to test for the first time so that we didn't have to go on for years. She sent us to a great Ped GI and was also awesome. She had my daughter diagnosed in less than 2 weeks and at the Ped GI. Once we got in and then decided to do the test we knew within a few more weeks. He was understanding and honest and did a great job also. Not only did this help my daughter but also helped diagnose her Grandma who in over 30 years has not been diagnosed properly. Dr. Barrios of Rocky Mountain GI is a great one. Dr. Crossley Wee Care Ped 719-266-5944 -

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Dr Crossley D.O. of Wee Care Pediatric's is just wonderful. She knew what to test for the first time so that we didn't have to go on for years. She sent us to a great Ped GI and was also awesome. She had my daughter diagnosed in less than 2 weeks and at the Ped GI. Once we got in and then decided to do the test we knew within a few more weeks. He was understanding and honest and did a great job also. Not only did this help my daughter but also helped diagnose her Grandma who in over 30 years has not been diagnosed properly. Dr. Barrios of Rocky Mountain GI is a great one. Dr. Crossley Wee Care Ped 719-266-5944 -

That is great to know, what ped Gi dr did she send you to.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet