Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello,

I am in the process of learning the hard way what I can and cannot eat. I have already discovered that the coffee shop at school does not have gluten-free flavored coffee :unsure: , so I was planning on brewing it myself. Does anyone know if Archer Farms, the brand at Target, is gluten free?

Thanks!

Symptoms on and off my whole life

Major symptoms starting 2005

Zero blood antibodies

Gluten free with positive dietary response since April 2007

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I still can't find an answer, so I stopped drinking it for awhile and then started this week and got sick (but I am not sure if it is the coffee, a glutening earlier this week, or just being sick. Does anyone know?

Zero blood antibodies

Hi, I grow coffee in Hawaii and enjoy flavoring it naturally at times. Try grinding beans ( whole beans is are always best) along with a cinnamon stick, or dry orange peel, or nuts warmed in the oven. Even with chocoloate that you know is safe.

Ken

I still can't find an answer, so I stopped drinking it for awhile and then started this week and got sick (but I am not sure if it is the coffee, a glutening earlier this week, or just being sick. Does anyone know?

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Here is the info I recieved after writing to Target a couple weeks ago about their archer farms products. From the sound of it- they would like us to purchase the items, then write to them in great detail and then wait and then they will get back to us! I am writing back to them to explain how this isn't possible for people with celiac- I'm also going to post it here on the board and maybe others can write to them as well, telling them how important it is for them to label their products or at least provide us a list! uuugh! Julie

I appreciate you taking the time to contact Target with your inquiry.

Currently, we don't have a universal list to provide for all Archer Farms gluten-free products. I apologize for any disappointment. However, if you'd like to send me some more information about specific items, I'd be happy to check and see if they contain any gluten ingredients.

Here's the information I will need from you to help me with my research:

- Date and store location where the item is purchased.

- Expiration date and production code, which are printed in blue or black ink on the package.

- Complete description of the item including brand, size, weight and package design.

- The 12-digit barcode (UPC) number from the item or box, or the 9-digit inventory number printed on your receipt next to the description of the item.

I'll get to work on an inquiry as soon as I hear back from you!

Additionally, your feedback about the listing of gluten free products will be shared with our grocery team.

Thanks for shopping with us. I hope we'll see you again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Miriam

Target Guest Relations

I got a response. YAY!!!

Dear me,

Thanks for contacting Target with your comments via our Archer Farms "Tell Us" page.

Good News! There are no gluten ingredients in the Archer Farms Hazelnut Coffee Pods or in the facility where the product is made.

Eat Well. Pay Less

Zero blood antibodies