Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saaa-wheat<3

gluten-free Recipes Link In Newsletters

I've been wondering, does anyone know how a recipe gets submitted to the gluten-free Recipe section?

Gluten-free after trying unsuccessfully and falling off wagon and becoming so sick--this is when the docs found the Hashimoto's, 2003. I have not eaten gluten willingly since then, until January, 2013. Past GI symptoms, delayed DH rash, biopsies on both have been negative, as well as IgE (all tests performed while not willingly consuming gluten). GERD dx in 2007, citric acid is worst offender. Mushrooms (the regular kind, that is) cause GI symptoms along with occasional rash (different than DH, the red dot kind) and I now wonder how many times I got sick from mushrooms and thought it was gluten contamination.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Select the Recipe Forum, type your recipe and it will make it's way through the current posts and then it will find it's way to the Recipe Forum.

Edit: I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question. What newssletter are you refering to?

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Select the Recipe Forum, type your recipe and it will make it's way through the current posts and then it will find it's way to the Recipe Forum.

Edit: I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question. What newssletter are you refering to?

The one Scott sends us periodically, with links to different articles, which always has new recipe links.

Gluten-free after trying unsuccessfully and falling off wagon and becoming so sick--this is when the docs found the Hashimoto's, 2003. I have not eaten gluten willingly since then, until January, 2013. Past GI symptoms, delayed DH rash, biopsies on both have been negative, as well as IgE (all tests performed while not willingly consuming gluten). GERD dx in 2007, citric acid is worst offender. Mushrooms (the regular kind, that is) cause GI symptoms along with occasional rash (different than DH, the red dot kind) and I now wonder how many times I got sick from mushrooms and thought it was gluten contamination.