Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArtGirl

Sent Folder Empty - Even Immediately After Sending One.

Why is my message "sent" folder empty? I noticed this when I wanted to double check what I'd sent, and no messages showed up in the sent folder - although I have sent several messages.

Valda

Enterolab results: ...two genes for gluten intolerance ...casein intolerance

other sensitivities: corn, eggs, soy, potato, tapioca

Hypoglycemic

Sensitivity to high EMFs [electromagnetic frequency] (limits my time in front of the computer)

Living a healthier, happier life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Psalm 139: 9,10

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Why is my message "sent" folder empty? I noticed this when I wanted to double check what I'd sent, and no messages showed up in the sent folder - although I have sent several messages.

Good question! I've often wondered the same! :unsure:

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

At the bottom of the box where you type your message...there are a couple of check boxes...one of them is whether you want a copy of the message you sent saved in your sent file. The default is to not have it checked (not sure if that can be changed), so you'd have to check the box each time you send a message...I've known about that but still forget to check the stupid box. :P

At the bottom of the box where you type your message...there are a couple of check boxes...one of them is whether you want a copy of the message you sent saved in your sent file. The default is to not have it checked (not sure if that can be changed), so you'd have to check the box each time you send a message...I've known about that but still forget to check the stupid box. :P

Oh yes!..so there is!!....thanks Donna :)

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

Thanks, Donna.

Mystery solved!

Valda

Enterolab results: ...two genes for gluten intolerance ...casein intolerance

other sensitivities: corn, eggs, soy, potato, tapioca

Hypoglycemic

Sensitivity to high EMFs [electromagnetic frequency] (limits my time in front of the computer)

Living a healthier, happier life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Psalm 139: 9,10

You're welcome! :)