Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I seem to only get really dizzy at night after i get done with work and the gym. I cant tell if it is fatigue related dizziness, or something else. I had my eyes checked out today and they are fine. I wonder why i feel off around the same time at night. My eyes feel heavy and i feel lightheaded and a little nauseous. Is this a symptom of celiac disease or does it sound like something else? Anyone?

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

That sounds like you've overexerted yourself. I have adrenal fatigue as well as hypothyroidism. And that is exactly how I feel if I overdo it, and don't get enough rest.

You may need to cut down on your exercise for now, and get more rest.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seem to only get really dizzy at night after i get done with work and the gym. I cant tell if it is fatigue related dizziness, or something else. I had my eyes checked out today and they are fine. I wonder why i feel off around the same time at night. My eyes feel heavy and i feel lightheaded and a little nauseous. Is this a symptom of celiac disease or does it sound like something else? Anyone?

Is there anything that you are putting on your hands? Any powders etc. to absorb sweat or keep your hands from slipping?

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Is there anything that you are putting on your hands? Any powders etc. to absorb sweat or keep your hands from slipping?

no

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer