Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

Uprooted Tree

Im so sad, we have had very bad winds here today, in some spots of colorado they have reached 98 mph, it is terrrible. Well i went outside and my aspen tree is almost laying flat, i kept trying to hold it up and make it stand up, but it keeps falling over. My hubby thinks we just need to dig it out and throw it away. But i cant do that, so i told him to give me a few hours to figure out if we can save the tree. It was like our only tree that was given us a little bit of shade. It isnt that big but i liked the tree. The wind is still blowing about 60 mph, so its hard to really see how damaged it is.

so any tips would be appreciated.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Call a tree doctor ... no it's not a joke ;):lol: ... really! They'll have the experience to tell you whether it can be saved and can even replant it or whatever it needs.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Well it cant be saved, once it warms up outside, I am going to go and take it completely out of the ground. We have another tree in the back that died to, im so sad, our trees were finally growing and now 2 are dead.

The wind was so bad, my window type thing over my front door blew off and broke. The guys are supposed to come and fix it today. A guy a couple blocks down the way had a mailbox fly threw his window. A trampoline was flying down the street by a friends house.

We never get winds like that here in colorado, and now we are in a fire alert.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Well it cant be saved, once it warms up outside, I am going to go and take it completely out of the ground. We have another tree in the back that died to, im so sad, our trees were finally growing and now 2 are dead.

The wind was so bad, my window type thing over my front door blew off and broke. The guys are supposed to come and fix it today. A guy a couple blocks down the way had a mailbox fly threw his window. A trampoline was flying down the street by a friends house.

We never get winds like that here in colorado, and now we are in a fire alert.

paula

Sorry to hear about your tree. We lost a gorgeous Japenese maple recently. It bummed me out.

Geoff

Celiac - Gluten Free since Late December 2006

Positive Dietary response, biopsy, Enterolab

Lactose intolerant - dietary response test only