Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chellalee

Has Anyone Heard Of This?

My friend told me I should try this stuff. Kyani. Has anyone heard of it? Apparantly it is pretty new, supposed to be great for energy, appetite, and overall health, i.e. it has tons of antioxidants. I read the labels on the website www.kyani.net/michelleperry and it looks gluten-free to me. Does anyone know if this would be ok to take? I ordered some from the website (I actually joined the company), and my mom and sister have been taking it with good results, my mom has eliminated the pain and swelling of the arthritis in her hands, so.... I'd really like to start taking it, but wanted to check with some more seasoned veterans to label reading! They have the labels on the website, can someone tell me if it looks alright? www.kyani.net/michelleperry Thanks.

Guest kivmom3

I would call the company and find out for sure. Never heard of the juice, better to be safe.

Gg

I just sent an e-mail to this company. It looks like it is just salmon oil (omega3 plus wild blueberries.

I already eat a ton of blueberries plus I take Nordic Natural fish oil which is highly recommended by a national known doctor.So I'm not sure I would pay out the money for this product.

mamaw