Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mango04

If You Live In San Diego, Go To Mountain Mikes!

www.mtnmikes.com

The crust is casein-free and soy-free too. They are really aware of cc and are even trying to come up with a casein-free cheese :)

Oh, and they also have gluten-free beer.

:)

"Let food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be food." - Hippocrates

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

www.mtnmikes.com

The crust is casein-free and soy-free too. They are really aware of cc and are even trying to come up with a casein-free cheese :)

Oh, and they also have gluten-free beer.

:)

Oh My Goodness ! This place is practically down the street from me. I'm soooo going to check it out.

Thanks Mango

BTW, anyone here belong to any support groups? I'm having somewhat of a meltdown.

Join eNewsletter

Oh My Goodness ! This place is practically down the street from me. I'm soooo going to check it out.

Thanks Mango

BTW, anyone here belong to any support groups? I'm having somewhat of a meltdown.

Yay! I'm near the dentist and you're near the pizza place (I'll trade you LOL)

I think this particular Mtn Mikes is serving as sort of a test site, and if the gluten-free pizza works out for them, they'll expand it to more locations. I hope they sell lots and lots of gluten-free pizzas!

I had cheeseless pizza with tomatoes and pineapple, and a Bard's Tale when I went. It was really good (and soooo fun to be able to go get pizza :D)

Join eNewsletter

I hope they sell lots and lots of gluten-free pizzas!

I had cheeseless pizza with tomatoes and pineapple, and a Bard's Tale when I went. It was really good (and soooo fun to be able to go get pizza :D)

Well, I will definitely be going there for some of that fun ! Maybe they'll stick around.

Join eNewsletter

Sorry I keep posting, but I'm just getting it ... I'm a little slooooww.

I'll bet you would like to trade the yummy fun pizza & beer place for the <_< dentist :lol::lol:

Thanks for the giggle.

:lol:

Yes, I would, but that's okay. I'm willing to commute for my gluten-free pizza :P

Join eNewsletter

:lol:

Yes, I would, but that's okay. I'm willing to commute for my gluten-free pizza :P

Wait a second ... You commute to happy fun time & I have to commute to the dentist ?! That hardly seems fair. <_< I'm starting to think you have the better deal ! :lol:

Join eNewsletter

Wait a second ... You commute to happy fun time & I have to commute to the dentist ?! That hardly seems fair. <_< I'm starting to think you have the better deal ! :lol:

I was actually thinking that too, but I didn't want to say it :lol::lol:

Join eNewsletter

Woah! this just made my day!! I have a Mountain Mike's about 5 mins. from my house & i had no clue that they sold glutenfree pizza! I'm going to get some today!!! :D I haven't had good pizza in a loooong time!

It's only at the Clairmont location so far. Hopefully they'll have gluten-free pizza at more locations soon!

Join eNewsletter

Three Cheers for Mountain Mike's gluten free pizza in San Diego. My husband and I visited San Diego today to see a special exhibit at the Natural History Museum. We stopped by Mountain Mike's on the way home.

If you plan to visit San Diego Mountain Mike's is not far from Sea World. It is off Interstate 5 a little over a mile on Clairmont Blvd. Exit 22. It made a perfect stop to eat since we had about an 1 hour 1/2 drive home.

Phyllis

Gluten Free - 30 years

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter