Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holdthegluten

Feeling Hung Over In Morning

I dont drink, but lately i have been waking up feeling hungover. I am really thirsty, nauseous, and a fullness in my head feeling. Is this from a food intolerance. I am supposed to be casein free (enterolab says), but my naturopath wanted me to try goats milk. I have no immediate reaction to the milk, but maybe it could be causing these synptoms. Any one know of what foods typically cause these reactions. I am only eating cereal at night, so maybe the milk is hitting me after i sleep. Thanks

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I would suggest you go completely casein free. There are many substitutes that you can use instead of goat's milk or regular milk. I use hemp milk or a certain brand of rice milk (NOT Rice Dream!!!) that are both gluten-free. I am also soy free, so I can't use soy milk.

The goat's milk thing is really a personal choice. I have no interest in trying it because I am too afraid of the reaction I will get. Some people go completely free of all milk (goats included) and then add it in later. Some people react, some don't.

I hope this helps.

Kassandra

Dairy/Casein Free- March 2007

Gluten Free- May 2007

Soy Free- August 2007

Sugar Free- January 2008

Starch Free- January 2008

Egg Free (again!)- February 2008

Sulfur Free- May 2008

Dx'd Lyme Disease and co-infections- December 2007

Join eNewsletter

Have you recently turned on your heat? Do you have a carbon monoxide detector or can you borrow one? This sounds a lot like carbon monoxide. Could be the milk before bed but better safe than sorry so I figured it should be mentioned.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

I second the carbon monoxide check. Most utility companies will come out for free to test your stove and furnace.

We just got one recently because of the new baby and it hasnt gone off. I guess the carbon monoxide must be fine. I just got some hemp milk, so no more dairy and ill see how it goes. Thanks for the advice

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter