Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luvs2eat

Bagels!

FINALLY... a bagel!! I followed the directions on the side of the Pamela's bread mix and got the closest thing to a bagel I've had in 5 years!! It's the boiling for 25 seconds that makes the crust just like a bagel. I only had cream cheese to enjoy on it. If I'd had a nice slice of smoked salmon, I'd have died and gone to heaven!!

Gotta order me some more Pamela's mix! I live so rurally that you can't find much gluten-free stuff here, but you can find anything you ever wanted at Amazon Gourmet Foods and if you order a few things... shipping is FREE!!

luvs2eat

Living in the beautiful Ozark mountains in Arkansas

positive blood tests and later, positive biopsy

diagnosed 8/5/02, gluten-free (after lots of mistakes!) since that day

Dairy free since July 2010 and NOT happy about it!!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Great news on the bagel.

Has anyone heard where the GLUTINO BAGELS are hiding.

No one here can get them in.

We can't get on line either.

i see they came out with a corn bread so thought maybe they were pushing a new product..too bad it has ingred i can't have.

Judy

Judy in Southern CA

Join eNewsletter

FINALLY... a bagel!! I followed the directions on the side of the Pamela's bread mix and got the closest thing to a bagel I've had in 5 years!! It's the boiling for 25 seconds that makes the crust just like a bagel. I only had cream cheese to enjoy on it. If I'd had a nice slice of smoked salmon, I'd have died and gone to heaven!!

Gotta order me some more Pamela's mix! I live so rurally that you can't find much gluten-free stuff here, but you can find anything you ever wanted at Amazon Gourmet Foods and if you order a few things... shipping is FREE!!

Sounds good to me! Might be ordering me some a that myself..... Save myself gas and postage and the price hike at my local health food store.

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

Join eNewsletter

I don't have the patience to bake myself (or the time!!) so I stick with buying the Kinnikinnick ones ;) My favourite are the New York Style ones. They even survive if you toast them..and sometimes I sorta treat myself to a non-lactose-free day and put some philadelphia cream cheese :P

~ Lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter