Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imsohungry

Faxing Social Security Papers

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share this...only our "community" adhering to the gluten-free lifestyle can appreciate what happened to me last night.

I recently purchased a home fax machine and haven't used it much. After three tries, the document finally faxed.

I got a call this morning...the needed pages had arrived to the business...with an added bonus, my gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe! :rolleyes:

This clues you all in to my "organized" lifestyle! ;)

-Julie

Loves of my life: God, my hubby, and my baby boy!

"I will never give up on my dreams; I will simply modify my path for reaching them." (JH-me).

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow"

(John Michael Montgomery).

"I'm gonna be somebody, one of these days I'm gonna break these chains" (Travis Tritt).

"Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

(Garth Brooks).

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Julie, that is hilarious, that got the first really good laugh out of me today. Thanks for sharing.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter