Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest tamedandfoxed

Different Perspective

Guest tamedandfoxed

CANDIDA DIET

So I know the lists of foods to avoid and foods to eat and all that,

But i'm wondering if there are SPECIFIC foods to eat that help eliminate fungi and yeast? i've got suppliments and all that good stuff--i'm wondering if there are certain foods that are good at speeding up the detox process that I don't know about.

Thanks!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

CANDIDA DIET

So I know the lists of foods to avoid and foods to eat and all that,

But i'm wondering if there are SPECIFIC foods to eat that help eliminate fungi and yeast? i've got suppliments and all that good stuff--i'm wondering if there are certain foods that are good at speeding up the detox process that I don't know about.

Thanks!

garlic and onions work

oregeno oil

All i did was the follow the diet to an t for 2 months and take activated charcoal, and i feel the best that i have ever felt. I have added food back in and have not had one problem. I even had an awesome easter dinner with stuff that i havent ate since christmas and i feel great.

I tried to email you back when you emailed me, and it said it could not be delivered, so dont think i forgot to email you back

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

Guest tamedandfoxed
garlic and onions work

oregeno oil

All i did was the follow the diet to an t for 2 months and take activated charcoal, and i feel the best that i have ever felt. I have added food back in and have not had one problem. I even had an awesome easter dinner with stuff that i havent ate since christmas and i feel great.

I tried to email you back when you emailed me, and it said it could not be delivered, so dont think i forgot to email you back

That is strange that it wouldn't let you email me... are you sure the address was correct? tamed_and_foxed@yahoo.com

hmmm.

I will have to look into this activated charcoal thing. it sounds gross.. is it expensive? finances are so tight right now. I have looked for oil of oregano but no luck.. i have avacado oil which is delicious... is the O of O in pill form or an actual cooking oil?

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter