Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rpm999

Smoking Products?

i've seen people say rizla, but does anybody know of any other rolling papers that fine? also, products like: black & milds, swisher sweets, white owl...anybody know if any of those are gluten-free? thanks :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

i've seen people say rizla, but does anybody know of any other rolling papers that fine? also, products like: black & milds, swisher sweets, white owl...anybody know if any of those are gluten-free? thanks laugh.gif

I used to smoke a couple colts, white owls, or swisher sweets on the weekend. Was diagnosed with celiac disease recently and am concerned about gluten in cigarillos, so I contacted the companies. They advise that their cigarillos are gluten-free...but I'd like to confirm with fellow Celliacs before going down that road again. Anyone out there have the odd cigarillo and any advice to pass on ? Would be much appreciated.

Smoking materials, as far as I have learned, are not a worry. I would imagine that any glues used in rolling papers are no more of a concern than the glue used on envelopes. Never heard of anyone who smoked cigarettes, cigars or anything else being glutened.