Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larry mac

Seal Sama Teriyaki Sauce

I ran across this product at Central Market Saturday. They were featuring the brand, and had four offerings. One was on the chicken they had grilled. I asked if it had wheat in it and the nice lady replyed that it did, but that one of the varieties was gluten-free. I bought some and am happy to report that it is very good. It was $4.99 for a 12 oz bottle. I cooked with it tonight and am very satisfied. It's tasty and on the light side. It say's gluten-free boldly on the label.

The ingredients are:

Water, organic wheat free tamari (water, soybeans, salt, alcohol [to preserve freshness], sugar, pineapple juice, corn starch, rice vinegar [water, rice], garlic.

I've been looking for some gluten-free Teriyaki sauce for quite some time. I highly recomend Seal Sama brand.

best regards, lm

gluten-free 12-18-06

colonoscopy, upper GI
blood, urine, stool tests, prometheus panel
positive endoscopy/positive duodenal biopsies (severe villous atrophy, high intraepithelial lympocytes)
diagnosed celiac disease by Gastroenterologist Andrew R. Gottesman, 12-18-06

"Sobriety sucks. That's why they invented booze in the first place." Denis Leary - Rescue Me

Beware the chocolate of Chiapa

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm glad you found one that you like. Jack Daniel's honey teriyaki marinade in the black pouch is also gluten free and delicious!

Jenny

Son 6 yrs old, Positive blood work, Outstanding dietary response, no biopsy.

Household mostly gluten free since 3/07

Me: HLA-DQ 02 & 0302 (DQ 08), which I ran & analyzed myself!Currently gluten lite, negative tTG, asymptomatic

I'm glad you found one that you like. Jack Daniel's honey teriyaki marinade in the black pouch is also gluten free and delicious!

JC,

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware Jack Daniel's had a teriyaki. Three of my favorites in one bottle. Sour mash whiskey, honey, and soy sauce. Sounds delishious!

best regards, lm

gluten-free 12-18-06

colonoscopy, upper GI
blood, urine, stool tests, prometheus panel
positive endoscopy/positive duodenal biopsies (severe villous atrophy, high intraepithelial lympocytes)
diagnosed celiac disease by Gastroenterologist Andrew R. Gottesman, 12-18-06

"Sobriety sucks. That's why they invented booze in the first place." Denis Leary - Rescue Me

Beware the chocolate of Chiapa