Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cpicini

Can Someone Suggest Some Vitamins? Supplements?

After reading the posts over the past couple of days it seems I may not understand what types of vitamins I should be taking. My doctor originally told me to take a multi vitamin, calcuim and folic acid or fLame Advertisemente. I also see a chiropractor and he suggested: coral calcuim, omega 3, B complex, Vitamin E and D.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

What ever vitamin/supplements you end up taking make sure they are gluten free. Centrum has changed their formula so for the time being they are not gluten free.

I like Nature Made vitamins. My dr. has me on a Multi Vit, B Complex and B12.

I am not informed to the point where I know a lot about what vitamins you should be taking. I know my dr told me not to exceed a certain amount in B6 for example.

Hope this helped some. Good Luck

Rebecca

Partial Gluten Free March 2007

Completely Gluten Free February 2008

Tapioca Starch/Flour Free April 2008

No MSG July 2008

Cut out Nitrates//Nitrites January 2009

Problems with Tomatoes and Potatoes -- Cut out Nightshades Aug '09

Besides a B-complex and B12, many on this board find it beneficial to take magnesium, vitamin D, calcium, and probably a few others I'm not recalling ATM.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.

Hello

I am using HEALTH AID Mega-multivitamins. One pill has ALL the vitamins. I am ok with that. I think it helps me. And I am taking probiotics and olive leaf extract. My doctor thinks that probiotics are a healthy choise for everyone and especially for us.

Kisses

Meline

Celiac September 2007

Graves disease June 2008

Candida overgrowth / started treatment November 2008