Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MELINE

Starving

Maybe your Candida overgrowth is all in your intestines and not systemic (in your blood). This is actually a good thing as it will be easier for you to rid yourself of them. A stool test can find this.

Since my naturopath is not covered by insurance we held off on testing for now. I had a rash, fuzzy mouth, and vaginitis and I've been struggling with poor absorption, so this is a logical conclusion. It is often associated with celiac; he even showed me research showing that yeast infections may be the original trigger for developing celiac disease.

Maybe your Candida overgrowth is all in your intestines and not systemic (in your blood). This is actually a good thing as it will be easier for you to rid yourself of them. A stool test can find this.

OMG.....I didn't know that there is a difference......I will tell my doc to give me some stool tests.

THANX

I showed some very mild candida in my last stool and a very mild reaction with IgG ELISA. So I am taking a product called: Candidase

http://www.enzymedica.com/products/Candidase

I did some research and it makes a lot of sense to me the way it works. Since I am very "mild" with it, this should take care of it pretty well. And at the same time taking lots of pre and pro-biotics.

Yes I know candidase, I've heard some good words about it (people say it works) but I can't find it in Athens.

Any way I guess I'll run these stool tests first and then if there is actually a candida problem I'll go back to my olive leaf extract....

I just don't trust doctors any more...you know what I mean.....

Did you experience dying off? I did and it was terrible and I think that maybe the blood tests were not right cause I did them after several days of taking antifungals already....

Yes I know candidase, I've heard some good words about it (people say it works) but I can't find it in Athens.

Any way I guess I'll run these stool tests first and then if there is actually a candida problem I'll go back to my olive leaf extract....

I just don't trust doctors any more...you know what I mean.....

Did you experience dying off? I did and it was terrible and I think that maybe the blood tests were not right cause I did them after several days of taking antifungals already....

This is only day 2 of Candidase. So I will let you know. So far, no die-off. Then again, I only have very mild elevations. I am hoping this alone just gets me back in check. I never had problems with it before. Also, Colloidal Silver kills them very effectively. But it is not for long term use. 6 weeks tops would be all I would do. Red Clover tea helps with die-off. Drinking lots of it. So if I feel it happening, I will go buy some of the tea and drink it all day.