Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

"fat Loss 4 Idiots" Online Diet Program

I just came across it and it seems too good to be true, but I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has heard of it or tried it. Anyone?

Liz

Started Specific Carbohydrate Diet on 8-16-09 because son was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and want to give him moral support.

Diagnosed with Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome in 2003. Discovered that going completely gluten-free put me in remission.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I did it once. I did it before I was gluten free, so I don't know if you could do it while being gluten free. I could never make it the full 11 days, I only made it about 6 days I think. I lost about 1 pound a day. (I lose weight pretty easily)

Dairy/Casein Free- March 2007

Gluten Free- May 2007

Soy Free- August 2007

Sugar Free- January 2008

Starch Free- January 2008

Egg Free (again!)- February 2008

Sulfur Free- May 2008

Dx'd Lyme Disease and co-infections- December 2007

I did it once. I did it before I was gluten free, so I don't know if you could do it while being gluten free. I could never make it the full 11 days, I only made it about 6 days I think. I lost about 1 pound a day. (I lose weight pretty easily)

i googled it.. seems a little to good to be true.. what does it consist of?

Rachel

*gluten-free since April 2008*

"The three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.."

"A smile is a curve that can get a lot of things straight." ;)