Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MindyK

Nutritionist In Southern California

I have been battling this stupid Celiac disease on my own for the last 8 months with limited success. I have fallen off the Gluten Free wagon and have completely made myself miserable. Now it seems everything I touch makes me sick. I am looking for a nutritionist who specialized in Celiac disease in the Southern California area to help me get on a diet plan to restore my health and put some weight back on. My doctor is of little help offering me the scholarly advice of

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have been battling this stupid Celiac disease on my own for the last 8 months with limited success. I have fallen off the Gluten Free wagon and have completely made myself miserable. Now it seems everything I touch makes me sick. I am looking for a nutritionist who specialized in Celiac disease in the Southern California area to help me get on a diet plan to restore my health and put some weight back on. My doctor is of little help offering me the scholarly advice of

Sandi ~ learning to live in a world obsessed and infested with wheat.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" probably was not referring to us . . .

"For the love of money gluten is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." (apologies to 1 Timothy 6:10 (NASB)

The person we most dislike is still a soul for whom Christ died. (David Jeremiah)

Are you familar with the Celiac Disease Foundation? If you are, and a member, you can call them and get referals from them. They had a few at the convention earlier this month. They seemed to know what they were talking about and she knew that sometimes a lot more tha gluten needs to be cut out of our diets. I'm sorry I don't remember her name.

Dyan

Daughter, 12, Celiac disease dx by blood test, no biospy. Severe tree nut allergies.

Son, 10, eczema since birth practically. No food allergies. Asthma

Son, 7, severe tree nut allergies, and asthma.

Husband has A LOT of Celiac symtoms but will not get tested. (Fool)

Me, I am waiting for my blood work to come back, but I have zero symtoms.

Hi Mindy,

I hope you found a dietitian/nutritionist that specializes in celiac disease. If not, feel free to contact me as I specialize in celiac disese (my son was diagnosed with celiac disease 10 years ago, so I have both a personal and professional interest).

Evelyn Tribole, MS, RD

Newport Beach, CA 92660

Etribole@gmail.com